Returns & Exchanges
Can I return my product?
Yes! At Thread Candy we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We offer all customers a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee (subject to the terms below)
1. All returns MUST be unused and in original condition including any packaging.
2. All Product MUST be unwashed, as some washing machines depending on temperature and detergent used can effect the quality of the fabric. For this reason we cannot accept returns that have been washed.
3. You must return your order within 14 days of purchase and you are responsible for all return postage costs.
4. If the return is after 14 days we may offer a store credit.
5. If the return is after 30 days no refund is given.
6. We do not offer refunds on Custom Orders.
7. Thread Candy does not refund postage and postage upgrades on change of mind purchases.
8. For change of mind purchases a restock fee will apply of $10 or 5% which ever is greater.
9. If items are returned damaged, torn, dirty, marked in any way due to incorrect packaging, Thread Candy will not offer refunds on these items.
How do I return a product?
If you wish to return a product first contact us at email@example.com
We recommend that all returns are posted with Australia Post.
We suggest you return your Thread Candy products using a tracked service. Insurance on the parcel is not mandatory though if Australia Post loses the parcel we are unable to refund you.
Can i swap or exchange my product for a different size or pattern?
Yes! Most of our returns are simply customers ordering the wrong size or the wrong colour.
We have a simple process here just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Then lets us know what the issue is, be it size or colour etc.
Customers understand that Thread Candy does not refund paid orders if customer’s simply change their mind or does not like their Custom Order.
Customers acknowledge that fabric is a ‘living material’ and fabric (cotton, linen and Polyester) can expand and retract depending on humidity and heat. These effects may cause some rippling in the fabric, which is quite normal, and in most cases temporary.
Customers acknowledge that a $150 cancellation fee will be applied to custom orders which are cancelled 24 hours after purchase.
Customers understand that a 1-2cm margin for error is applied to all measurements.