Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thread Candy (ABN 15975114980) owns and operates this website www.threadcandy.com.au. As a visitor or a customer on our website you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers by accessing, browsing or using this website. Terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and will be effective immediately. This online merchant is located in Australia.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The price is clearly displayed on the product page, the price may change from time to time without prior notice but will be clear prior to any purchase.
- The price displayed is inclusive of GST and is in Australian dollars (AUD).
- We accept online payment by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Afterpay and Zip. We apologise if you would like to use another card however we can currently only offer a limited range.
DISPATCH AND DELIVERIES
- All parcels will be dispatched within 48 hours of ordering, most will be with in 24 hours, except special orders, which may take longer.
- At this stage we use Australia Post to deliver all parcels.
- At some times of unexpected high amount of orders placed we may run out of material to make the items, if this is the case we will notify you of the delay in shipment as we will need to order more fabric from our supplier in USA.
DAYS OF OPERATION
- We operate our website 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- Customers must supply a valid phone number, correct address and contact email.
- We accept no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or redelivery fees.
- We accept no liability should the goods be incorrectly delivered if the incorrect address is provided.
- Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
COMPLAINT AND RETURNS POLICY
- Dissatisfaction can be communicated with us at any point in time. Please be advised however that we may request photos of the original product(s) to assist in understanding the complaint. We will do our best to address the issue and improve our service in the future.
- When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- All material on our website is owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Thread Candy, this includes images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips and is protected by our intellectual property rights.
- Material on our website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Thread Candy.
Please note that there are no refunds on custom orders
- By accepting and making payment it means that you are aware that custom orders can not be returned due to the item being made to particular dimensions as provided by the customer.
- Please confirm all details noted in the listing and if there is anything incorrect please advise straight away.
- Please note that fabric is a living material and fabric can expand and retract depending on humidity and heat. This may cause some rippling in the fabric, which is quite normal.
- Customers are to ensure they are happy with the colour that they have choosen, we highly recommend that a sample is seen before making a colour choice. Do not rely on colours on a computer screen.
- Thread Candy will manufacture your custom order, to your dimensions with a 1cm error margin.